Have you ever been to a blog and wondered why so many people were leaving their link below a blog post? You just found something that bloggers call a Blog Hop. It's a group of bloggers that are viewing each others blogs on a particular subject like recipes or wordless wednesdays which is about a photo you share.
Some blogs have great directories listing all the fun blog hops you can participate in. Here is a list I thought would be helpful.
I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Dave Graveline of Into Tomorrow, the consumer electronics radio show. “Into Tomorrow with Dave Graveline” – on the air since 1996 – is a 3-hour radio program (as well as many ITTV Video Reports) covering the Latest in Consumer Electronics & Technology available today and … into tomorrow. The show airs on over 190 AM & FM radio stations around the U.S. and a plethora of other sources! Before the show, I was asked to fill out a guest registration form.
Here are the topics we covered:
Social Media Sites
Web Design Color
Question 1 :
How did you get involved with Social Media and Website Design?
What has been the latest buzz in Social Media that you have found important?
Do you blog? What is one of your favorite blog posts?
How do you track your online influence?
Listen to my radio segment here, I am toward the end of the program or download at Into Tomorrow, they also have a podcast on iTunes, Into Tomorrow with Dave Graveline and my segment is
IT 5-31-2103 hr1 - Into Tomorrow with Dave Graveline.
Keep your Vision/Mission Statement in mind in all the marketing you do for your company.
1. Like 5 or more people/fan pages a week by posting comments on their fan pages and linking back to your fan page. If you find relevant content share it on your fan page.
2. Join once a week a Fan Page promote session...This is where people are sharing their fan pages and liking others.
3. Referrals - Educate, nurture ask, reward. Educate the fans once a week or more on news related to your company. Examples...Youtube videos, Quotes, Pictures, Blogs offering educational information. Nurture Like their comments or acknowledge them for liking your post. Ask...Make a request for fans to share your content or like your post. Reward...Create a reward for loyal fans and let them know about it. Example...Do a once a month drawing an award a small item from store.
4. Do a once a week promotion or update on your company news. This would be a great way to incorporate Blogging and post links onto Facebook.
1. Have all your Facebook posts go directly to your Twitter account.
2. Create a specific Hashtag # that you use for your company and start adding it to your tweets.
3. Spend 5 to 10 minutes on Twitter and connect with people in your niche.
4. Retweet those quotes, tips, pictures, and blogs that bring value to your company.
5. Share valuable information and updates. You can use an auto schedule program like bufferapp.com or hootsuite.com to schedule tweets and share information at set times.
1. Post at least 3 -4 times a week, pictures with hashtags # that save the picture into categories on Instagram.
2. Like a few pictures in the hashtag category that you have posted your picture in.
3. Follow other related companies or people in your industry, and make a comment on their photos.
4. Connect the account to your social media sites.
1. Create an account and set up a pin board for your company.
2. Pin items that are related to your company at least 3-4 times a week.
3. Try to gather at least 10 items on your board that you found in the search section related to your topic of interest.
1. Share your story on a weekly basis in an article or doing Wordless Wednesdays to generate traffic to your site.
2. Share with your social media sites and link to your products.
Nicole Flothe enjoys updating about what's happening on the internet and how to stay ahead of social media and web design.
ave maria dance
naples clay place
poboys shrimp shack
naples sea life lights
healthy living concierge
destination diamond blog
art and design by sandee
toast of naples
friends from australia