Keep your Vision/Mission Statement in mind in all the marketing you do for your company.
1. Like 5 or more people/fan pages a week by posting comments on their fan pages and linking back to your fan page. If you find relevant content share it on your fan page.
2. Join once a week a Fan Page promote session...This is where people are sharing their fan pages and liking others.
3. Referrals - Educate, nurture ask, reward. Educate the fans once a week or more on news related to your company. Examples...Youtube videos, Quotes, Pictures, Blogs offering educational information. Nurture Like their comments or acknowledge them for liking your post. Ask...Make a request for fans to share your content or like your post. Reward...Create a reward for loyal fans and let them know about it. Example...Do a once a month drawing an award a small item from store.
4. Do a once a week promotion or update on your company news. This would be a great way to incorporate Blogging and post links onto Facebook.
1. Have all your Facebook posts go directly to your Twitter account.
2. Create a specific Hashtag # that you use for your company and start adding it to your tweets.
3. Spend 5 to 10 minutes on Twitter and connect with people in your niche.
4. Retweet those quotes, tips, pictures, and blogs that bring value to your company.
5. Share valuable information and updates. You can use an auto schedule program like bufferapp.com or hootsuite.com to schedule tweets and share information at set times.
1. Post at least 3 -4 times a week, pictures with hashtags # that save the picture into categories on Instagram.
2. Like a few pictures in the hashtag category that you have posted your picture in.
3. Follow other related companies or people in your industry, and make a comment on their photos.
4. Connect the account to your social media sites.
1. Create an account and set up a pin board for your company.
2. Pin items that are related to your company at least 3-4 times a week.
3. Try to gather at least 10 items on your board that you found in the search section related to your topic of interest.
1. Share your story on a weekly basis in an article or doing Wordless Wednesdays to generate traffic to your site.
2. Share with your social media sites and link to your products.
1. Facebook is a great way to list your business by creating a Fan Page. When businesses create their fan page, they begin connecting with their customers. A great place to find other connections for businesses is facebook.com/smbusinessroom.
2. Twitter is a quick newsfeed that connects 140 characters or less of information about your company or yourself. #HASHTAGs are important and many companies use them to tag their topic of interest. I just recently created a new tag for the our affiliated magazine #heartbeatmag. There are some really great hashtags out there and you can search for them at the top of twitter to find relevant customers. One example is a company called #foodiechats and they use their hashtag every Monday for live tweet meetups.
3. Pinterest is becoming a very important tool to business owners using social media. It's a place you can pin the pictures of interest to your virtual board. We have a board for Businesses we Love and companies websites get pinned to that board.
4. LinkedIn is a favorite for business owners that want to provide a professional appearance. It also provides a perfect resource for connecting with other business owners.
5. Instagram is a useful tool for those who want to join a world of photographers, some are professional but most are amateur. Instagram is a way for businesses to share visually what their company is all about. You can use #hashtags to categorize your picture, like #pottery, #art, #heartbeatmag, #media, etc.
6. Youtube sets the bar for sharing a message virtually. Once your company is live on camera, it allows your customer to begin to trust in you. Quick videos can be made with animoto or other apps on iPhones and edited during the upload process to Youtube.
7. Google+ is a resource for newsfeeds and connecting all areas of Google together with their circle of friends. They offer Google hangouts where you can have an online video chat session with clients or business owners on a topic of interest.
8. Etsy, I believe is a great resource for business owners that have handmade items. You can create circles of people that you want to follow and add favorites to connect further with new clients.
All in all, Social Media is here to stay and a big part of the life of your business.
by Nicole Flothe
Nicole Flothe enjoys updating about what's happening on the internet and how to stay ahead of social media and web design.
ave maria dance
naples clay place
poboys shrimp shack
naples sea life lights
healthy living concierge
destination diamond blog
art and design by sandee
toast of naples
friends from australia